RN REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL AND RESIDENT SERVICES
California, Idaho and Nevada (27 communities total)
* Must possess RN license
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
*Working knowledge of California regulations a must.
* Assisted Living and/or Independent Living experience required.
* Five years experience in a healthcare management/operations role.
* Prior multi-site or regional experience required.
* Strong knowledge of healthcare programs oversight and measurements.
* Proven comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare quality assurance requirements and processes.
* Experience in hiring and training nurses for retirement communities.
* Excellent communication and teaching skills required.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and other management software.
* 80% travel required.
Regional Director of Clinical and Resident Services…
will provide quality customer service and go the extra mile to meet the needs of Administration and customers (residents, staff, prospects, corporate staff and vendors) through communication, direction problem solving, and support.
* Regional resource to the Vice President of Resident Clinical Skilled Services and Vice President of Operations.
* Maintain the company’s quality improvement and compliance programs
* Promote commitment to the corporate standards, policies, and procedures
* Monitor compliance and establish procedures to reduce identified problem areas
* Educate employees regarding the corporate commitment to all laws, regulations, and guidelines of the company, state, and federal programs.
* Provide quality improvement and corporate compliance on a regional level for the company.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan, Paid Time Off
APPLY NOW HERE