HCN Healthcare is interviewing immediately for an experienced professional for our hospital. To learn more and to be considered for an interview please email your resume to email@example.com Resume must be reviewed for consideration.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and scheduling an interview to share more details. JOB CODE: doklqpthf1213
Brought to you by the HOSPITAL CONNECTION NETWORK
THE SOURCE FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME HOSPITAL OPPORTUNITIES…NATIONWIDE
The HIM Director must be credentialed with either an RHIT or RHIA designation, and to have 3 - 5 years of HIM management experience in an acute care setting.
•Full Time/Permanent Position
•Full, comprehensive suite of Benefits
•The employee is responsible for the implementation and all responsibilities associated with the title listed
•Including but not limited to daily review of department to determine appropriateness of occurrences
•Has or can obtain any necessary License in-state of employment
•Minimum of three years experience required.
•Prior experience in specialty or skill-set associated with position required.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
•Requires physical stamina and emotional stability.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be RHIA or RHIT.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• RHIA, RHIT or CCS with LPN or RN credential, required.
• One year’s experience in providing physician coder education required.
• Minimum of three – five years clinical documentation improvement experience in ICD-9-CM and DRGs required.
• Minimum of one-year auditing experience required.
To learn more and to be considered for an interview please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital Connection Network
Please bookmark us at: www.hcnhealth.com
Search/Apply for jobs at www.hcnhealthcare.com
YOUR SOURCE FOR PERMANENT FULL TIME HOSPITAL OPPORTUNITIES…