Director of Surgical Services
(Permanent job opportunity)
(Permanent job opportunity)
• RN mandatory; business savvy experience and full understanding of over clinical experience ; 5 years’ exp in management of OR; reports to CNO
3 to 5 years in key leadership roles within peri-operative services,
Experienced in nursing leadership with a strong clinical focus in surgical services
Requires bachelor’s degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing or other advanced degree
Minimum of five years hands on nursing experience.
Five years nursing leadership with demonstrated ability in the management of clinical staff and performance improvement concepts.
Advanced nursing education is desired with equivalent knowledge and skills.
Must be able to perform work according to hospital and professional standards.
Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that
allows the nurse to work in state.
National executive and/or clinical certifications preferred.
BLS, ACLS & PALS Required.
CPI Certification must be obtained during NEO.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• $130.000.year+ INCENTIVES
• a 150-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL STAFF:
Responsible for 10 OR Suites, Preop, Postop, endo, PST with 2 Managers as direct reports around 60 FTE’s
• Treat and communicate with clients, families, co-workers, referral sources and caregivers with courtesy,
respect and consideration.
• Maintain confidentiality of all client, caregiver and business information.
• Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as necessary to perform job duties.
• Report to work as assigned or scheduled timely. Follow procedures for notification of absence or timeoff
• Maintain professional/technical competency and proficiency of job responsibilities by attending and
participating in meetings, conferences and education programs as requested.
• Perform all job responsibilities with a friendly, positive and team-oriented attitude
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION Skills and experience needed:
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Create and implement a recruiting plan for caregivers.
• Ensure office staff processes all invoices and timesheets timely and correctly.
• Ensure any authorizations for service are current and adhered to.
• Monitor accounts receivable in conjunction with corporate billing department to minimize write-offs
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: wejt2fh118
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
•We are an acute care facility with 150+ – beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.