Dialysis Registered Nurse (Permanent job opportunity)
• RN Accountable for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting care activities in accordance with standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. The Registered Nurse (RN) must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit. This individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status, interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs. The RN is to plan for the provision of patient care including the development, modification and implementation of the plan of care in accordance with facilities standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the Patient Care policies and procedures.
• Acute ( Hospital Based) Dialysis experience or Outpatient Dialysis experience with Prior PCU or ICU experience in a hospital. Prefer at least 2 years RN experience in Dialysis
• He/she is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Nursing Practice Act
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 65.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• ASN or BSN with at least 1 + years experience in a ER/ICU acute care setting. Experience in ER and/or ICU mandatory
• Ideal Criteria
PALS or ENPC
TNCC or TCAR
• Critical Care experience in an acute care setting.
• BLS,ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: email@example.com, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: idoki118
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 200+ beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.