INTERIM Director of Case Management/FLORIDA
PLEASE NOTE: A completed Microsoft Word version of your resume must be received and reviewed to be considered.
expedited process will start today and interviews will be scheduled accordingly.
• Director of Case Management: Current BLS certification. Seven years or more of clinical nursing experience, at least two of which must be in case management, care management, or utilization review.
At least three years of direct management experience in successfully managing a Care Management Department is required.
Prior experience in program development, monitoring and evaluating programs for compliance with established standards and mandates, and effective utilization of community resource
• Responsible for case management; RN/BSN preferred; 5 years’ clinical work; 3-5 in management; supervises resource manager/UR nurse and social workers overseeing daily operations of UR/Discharge planning to ensure quality of work
• Prior experience in program development, monitoring and evaluating programs for compliance with established standards and mandates, and effective utilization of community resources
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• daily pay and incentives TBD
• BSN with Master’s Degree preferred. 3 – 5 years of management or supervisory experience in Case Management
• CCM Director of CM experience in an acute care setting.
• BLS,ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To learn more info about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential.
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 200+ beds that believe in quality patient care.
Ref. Code: njdbs1217
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.