Manager of Medical Surgical
(Permanent job opportunity)
Manager of Medical Surgical (Permanent job opportunity)
• Coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability and service productivity. The Director is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams and has a close working relationship with the general management team and the medical staff to effectively meet system goals, organizational goals and all pillars relating to the departments he/she oversees.
• TEAM MEMBERS SUPERVISED MAY INCLUDE RN, LPN, CNA, Paramedic, CST, HST, Monitor Techs, Nurse Tech, Respiratory Therapist, Unit Secretary, and Dept Head Secretary
SALARY, BONUS 15k AND RELOCATION:
• DOE.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
The Medical/Surgical Manager supervises and coordinates activities of personnel in the operating room. Ensures adherence to procedure and schedule. Supervises the procurement and maintenance of equipment and supplies, staffing and training of employees. Primarily responsible for the day-to-day operation of the surgery area, which includes the daily flow of the schedule, making staff assignments, coordinating all physician needs, and ensures all equipment, supplies and vendors are available.
Qualifications: Regulatory Requirements:
3-5 years of experience as supervisor and acute care clinical skills
Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing with the completion of a BSN required, MSN preferred
Current professional nurse license issued and/or recognized by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
Current BLS and ACLS certification.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION Skills and experience needed:
• must have experience in busy, high acuity M/S department
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• • To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link provided below. PLEASE NOTE: RESUMES THAT ARE COMPLETED AND SENT IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT WILL GET EXPEDITED REVIEW. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: dbo2j21217
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 250+ – beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.