Director of Pediatrics
(Permanent job opportunity)
Director of Pediatrics (Permanent job opportunity)
• Coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability and service productivity. The Director is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams and has a close working relationship with the general management team and the medical staff to effectively meet system goals, organizational goals and all pillars relating to the departments he/she oversees.
• TEAM MEMBERS SUPERVISED MAY INCLUDE RN, LPN, CNA, Paramedic, CST, HST, Monitor Techs, Nurse Tech, Respiratory Therapist, Unit Secretary, and Dept Head Secretary
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 115,000.YEAR + INCENTIVES
• JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
• The Director is responsible for the care given to patients within Peds/PICU; day to day departmental operations and productivity; future development and budgetary projections for the service line. The Director maintains the highest degree of efficiency and safety in providing quality care in all invasive and non-invasive procedures including quality improvement, staff competency, inventory control and cost containment, patient satisfaction, staff satisfaction, and physician satisfaction. The Director collaborates and coordinates the efforts of Peds/PICU staff to accomplish the mission of Medical Center. The Director leads by example and holds others accountable for adhering to the goals, policies, and procedures
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION Skills and experience needed:
• must have experience in busy, high acuity M/S department
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• • To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link provided below. PLEASE NOTE: RESUMES THAT ARE COMPLETED AND SENT IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT WILL GET EXPEDITED REVIEW. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: dboj21217
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 250+ – beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.