ER/Critical Care/ICU Department Registered Nurse
(Permanent job opportunity)
ER/Critical Care Department Registered Nurse (Permanent job opportunity)
• Performing other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of department and hospital. The Registered Professional Nurse ,as defined by the Nurse Practice Act, diagnoses and treats human responses to actual and potential physical and emotional health problems;
• Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, families and friends, and supervising assigned team members.
• The Registered Nurse supports and implements the philosophy, goals, standards, and values of Health System, the Nursing Department and the ICU/Emergency Department.
The RN shall oversee and guide nursing employees that are under their supervision. Responsible for interaction with hospital staff and/or ancillary departments regarding patient care, concerns, and conflicts with identification and assistance in resolutions. May be occasions when it will be necessary to work weekends, holidays, evenings, nights, overtime, and/or on-call/call-back status.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 65.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• ASN or BSN with at least 1 + years experience in a ER/ICU acute care setting. Experience in ER and/or ICU mandatory
• Ideal Criteria
PALS or ENPC
TNCC or TCAR
• Critical Care experience in an acute care setting.
• BLS,ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: email@example.com, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: ido2utd1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 200+ beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.