Home Health Market Manager
(Permanent job opportunity)
(Permanent job opportunity)
• A least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care, hospital, assisted
living, skilled nursing or other related health care setting. Home care experience strongly preferred.
• Create and implement marketing plan and strategy with clear goals.
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts through tracking of activity and referrals.
• Adjust plan, as needed, to maximize ROI of marketing resources.
• Conduct market research including competitive and demographic analyses.
• Identify new and existing top accounts and forge strong business relationships.
• Maintain high level of communication with office staff to stay aware of new and potential referral
• Present multiple service lines to accounts as appropriate.
• Work in conjunction with President of Agency Sales and Director of Contract Development to maximize
payer relationships in your market.
• Participate in and/or plan networking and/or community events to gain exposure in community.
• Grow the assigned area in client census, service hours, revenue and geographical territory.
• Meet with potential clients and sell the benefits of our services.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• $75.000.year+ INCENTIVES
• Oversee all office operations and functions.
• Hire, develop and supervise high potential office employees.
• Conduct annual performance evaluations for all office staff.
• Develop successor planning.
• Monitor, manage and approve all office staff payroll and time off.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL STAFF:
• Treat and communicate with clients, families, co-workers, referral sources and caregivers with courtesy,
respect and consideration.
• Maintain confidentiality of all client, caregiver and business information.
• Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as necessary to perform job duties.
• Report to work as assigned or scheduled timely. Follow procedures for notification of absence or timeoff
• Maintain professional/technical competency and proficiency of job responsibilities by attending and
participating in meetings, conferences and education programs as requested.
• Perform all job responsibilities with a friendly, positive and team-oriented attitude
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION Skills and experience needed:
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Create and implement a recruiting plan for caregivers.
• Ensure office staff processes all invoices and timesheets timely and correctly.
• Ensure any authorizations for service are current and adhered to.
• Monitor accounts receivable in conjunction with corporate billing department to minimize write-offs
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: email@example.com, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: jdo3oss1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
•We are a healthcare organization that believes in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals and Healthcare providers will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Our affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.