(Permanent job opportunity)
$140,000.+ DOE A year
Hospital Pharmacist(Permanent job opportunity)
• The clinical pharmacist, in collaboration with other healthcare team members, manages their patient’s medication therapies and optimizes therapeutic outcomes through improved medication use while reducing the potential risk of adverse events related to medications. The ability to provide clear and accurate medication information to patients and healthcare professionals is paramount. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. A strong work ethic is essential. The clinical staff pharmacist must comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Hospital experience required and experience with pain control/palliative care preferred.
• Bachelor of Science or Pharm D Required. General pharmacy knowledge; computer liter
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 140.000.+ YEAR + Benefits
• Bachelor of Science or Pharm D Required. General pharmacy knowledge; computer literate Hospital experience mandatory, mid sized hospital in a city of approx. 30k
• See above
• Critical Care experience in an acute care setting.
• Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: email@example.com, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: jbusij31117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 50+ -beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.