(Permanent job opportunity)
• RRT with a minimum of 3 years adult critical care experience and licensed in the state.
Needs BLS, ACLS and NRP certifications. Able To provide respiratory care to patients of all ages by performing Respiratory Therapy treatments, Arterial Blood Gases, BiPAP and Ventilator Care, EKGs, Oxygen Therapy, Balloon Pumps, participates on Rapid Response and Code Blue teams, along with routine daily duties, and other functions as assigned. Teamwork is a must! 12 hour night shifts, take on-call coverage, and possible work required holidays.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 55.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• Graduate of an approved school of RTrequired
Specialty certification preferred
• Currently licensed as a RT in good standing with the Board.
• BLS,ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To learn more info about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: kijihh1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility100+ beds, Accredited by The Joint Commission: hospital, labSMMC Nutrition and Diabetes Self-Management. Program Accreditation. Specialties include but not limited to Pain Management,Pediatrics, Pediatric Dentistry Podiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Wound Care, Cardiology,Diabetes Education,• Family Medicine, Gynecology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Obstetrics, Oncology
Orthopedics. Awards: Get With the Guidelines Silver Achievement Award, American Heart Association.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.