OR Registered Nurse
(Permanent job opportunity)
OR Registered Nurse (Permanent job opportunity)
• The Registered Nurse with OR nursing care experience, including direct patient care, patient/ family education and discharge planning. This nurse provides professional nursing care across practice settings and the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family. Where nursing care is provided, the nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, outcome identification, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for care delivered. .
• The ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required
• Upgrade your career… We believe in education, positive and progressive training and furthering your experiences to become the BEST nurse possible. Nurses open, trained, able and motivated to Scub and Circulate preferred.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 65.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• BSN with at least 1 + years experience in a OR acute care setting. Experience in Surgical Services Mandatory
• Ideal Criteria
PALS or ENPC
TNCC or TCAR
• Critical Care experience in an acute care setting.
• BLS,ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the link provided below. PLEASE NOTE: RESUMES THAT ARE COMPLETED AND SENT IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT WILL GET EXPEDITED REVIEW. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: ido3utd1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 200+ beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.