Home Health Nursing Supervisor
(Permanent job opportunity)
$62,000.+ DOE A year
Home Health Nursing Supervisor(Permanent job opportunity)
•The Skilled Nursing Supervisor is responsible and accountable for the care of the assigned patients and directs others to assure Patient-Centered Care which is based on patient’s needs, values, and choices. The nurse is expected to practice autonomously within the scope of professional standards, the rules and regulations established by the Tennessee Board of Nursing, and knowledge of the policies and procedures within Mountain States Health Alliance. He/she has a working knowledge of the nursing process and demonstrates skill in developing and guiding collaborative collegial practice that delivers safe competent care. He/she demonstrates sensitivity and understanding of the diverse cultural backgrounds of our patients and caregivers. The position involves maintaining current knowledge of evidence based nursing practice and the ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in the implementation of all phases of the nursing process.
• Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, families and friends, and supervising assigned team members. Develops operational and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and a mechanism to integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems. The RN serves as a professional role model as a caregiver, mentor, teacher and resource for peers and other providers. He/she demonstrates competency in the care of the (circle all that apply): Neonate, Infant, Child, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric patient.
The individual is an RN and is under the direction of the Clinical Director. Provides direct supervision of skilled nursing services to patients in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment and agency policies and procedures with the goal of positive patient outcomes. Plans and accurately manages nursing staff and on-call hours to assure 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, skilled nursing coverage.
• Assists the CNA Supervisor as required. Assure quality patient care, accurate documentation, and that skilled duties are carried out in a safe, productive and effective manner. Conducts regular on-sites and concurrent OASIS. Monitors length of stay and case weight. Educates and develops nursing staff.
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• $62.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• Must be a graduate of an approved School of Nursing. Must carry current license from the appropriate state’s Board of Nursing. A Bachelor’s Degree in nursing is desirable. Completion of Health Assessment course from a University or Nursing Education program is desirable. Minimum of 1-year experience is required. One-year of hospice experience desirable. Supervisory experience preferred
• RN BSN, TN
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: jdoj4s1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are a home health organization that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.