Director of Physical Therapy
(Permanent job opportunity)
$150,000.+ DOE A year
Director of physical Therapy(Permanent job opportunity)
• Plans, develops and directs the daily administrative operations of the Physical Therapy area and associated programs to ensure timely and efficient delivery of patient care services consistent with the annual organizational plan, mission and vision of the Corporation
Minimum of Bachelors degree in healthcare or related field with additional formal training in medical laboratory sciences desirable as well as finance, economics, purchasing and operations management. MBA considered desirable but not required.
• Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, families and friends, and supervising assigned team members. Develops operational and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and a mechanism to integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems
• Plans and directs the administrative and operational activities and functions of the Physical Therapy and associated programs to ensure highest quality developmentally appropriate patient care consistent with established professional, regulatory and governmental standards and guidelines
SALARY, BONUS AND RELOCATION:
• 150.000.+ YEAR + INCENTIVES
• Graduate of an approved training program resulting in a B.S./ASD degree as specified by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation in cooperation with the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Science or on or beforespecified date(See HR Def) qualified or could have qualified as a general supervisor under CFR laboratory regulations . Must be licensed as a supervisor by the appropriate state Department of Health or eligible for licensure. Minimum of four years laboratory experience, supervision experienced preferred
• Master’s degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Current State of Arizona licensure as a Physical Therapist
• Must have 5 years clinical experience and 2 years management experience
FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW AND CONSIDERATION:
• To work directly for one of our hospitals and to learn more information about this opportunity, you may apply by emailing your resume/CV to: email@example.com or use the link provided below. All Inquiries and received documents remain strictly confidential. Please reference job code: obus4s1117
ABOUT HCN HEALTHCARE
• We are an acute care facility with 150+- beds that believe in quality patient care.
HCN Healthcare affiliated hospitals and freestanding surgery centers will offer full time and permanent opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. With our affiliated hospitals you will have many career options that you may choose located across the country in 30+ U.S. states and over 100 cities. Are affiliated hospitals are dedicated to providing quality healthcare and patient safety for all residents based on a wide range of Medical, surgical and diagnostic services. If you are seeking to join a hospital system that provides their employees tool and resources in rewarding rewarding environments please follow the specified link or blue “APPLY NOW” tab for immediate review and consideration.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.