FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
2-5 yrs exp as CFO/related with present or past for general acute care experience mandatory /STABILITY 2-5+ YEARS MIN. WILL BE HIGHLY PREFERRED
BS min, CPA and/or Master’s highly preferred
Job Description: Confidential location
· Develop the finance & accounting strategy and metrics for the organization including debt management, financing, cash flow management, etc.
· Create and manage strategic relationships with external Finance & Accounting service providers, including banks and auditors as well as establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal senior executives to identify their needs and provide a full range of business solutions.
· Act as the Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert for the organization
· Collaborate with the executive team and other individuals on operational issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis, projections and other relevant data as appropriate.
· Provide advice, counsel and creative approaches for managing emergent finance, accounting, information systems, facilities and business issues as necessary
· experience preferred; experienced in contractuals; MBA and recent/current hospital controller experience mandatory; reports to great CEO
· reports to CFO; strong accounting skills in acute care setting ; assists in month end and cost reports;
PLEASE NOTE: FOR A TIMELY REVIEW OF YOUR RESUME PLEASE ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BELOW. THANK YOU.
Which organizations/hospitals you have already been in contact with, applied to, have been submitted to or interviewed within the last 6 months or so?
Please also let us know your present or most recent base pay along with the bonus program built in place so I only share options that would make sense for you?
PLEASE NOTE: <100 beds
DON’T HAVE TIME TO REGISTER AND APPLY RIGHT NOW??? CAN’T ACCESS YOUR RESUME THROUGH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE???
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
JOB CODE: wbhys1017
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare
Imaging Services/Cardiology VP 160,000+. year • The Medical Imaging department includes hospital based emergency, inpatient and outpatient services and consists of Radiology, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Echo and PET CT. Reporting to the vice president of nursing and clinical services, this individual will oversee and direct the operation and activities of the medical imaging department. […]
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ACNO/confidential Current R.N. License by State Board of Nursing required/MSN and/or MBA mandatory demonstrated managerial and administrative ability. Experience in the as Director or […]