FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Department Director for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
• Registered Nurse with acute care nursing experience, including direct patient care, patient/ family education and discharge planning. This nurse provides professional nursing care across practice settings and the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family. Where nursing care is provided, the nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, outcome identification, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for care delivered. The ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required.
Most importantly this opportunity will offer the opportunity to work with a team that will be pleasant to communicate and work with and a team that will have the same desires and focuses when it comes to nursing care. We will do our best to provide you with some of the best employers and hospitals in the geographical areas of your choice for the next best permanent fit.
Upgrade your career… We believe in education, positive and progressive training and furthering your experiences to become the BEST nurse possible. Nurses that are motivated, trained,and willing will be given advancement opportunities at many of our hospitals and the potential for paid further education.
• Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
• Paid Relocation: Negotiable
• Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: See title above
• Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Please note. These GREAT opportunities are in many geographical areas/Lic. NOT needed in the interim to interview.
Qualifications: Current registered nurse licensure required; BSN preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion preferred on hire or required within 30 days and maintains. Minimum of one year previous registered nurse experience in an acute care setting highly preferred. Able to adapt to unpredictable situations within the clinical settings. Strong computer skills preferred. Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills. Works flexible hours that may include on-call. Maintains ACLS and PALS,CNOR or other certifications as required by specific units. Strong IV therapy skills are needed..
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: hjdh2917
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)