FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Department Director for a rapid turnaround
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OPENINGS/JOBS ARE PERMANENT
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
• Director of Women’s Services. The Nurse leader supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in one or more patient care units. Verifies that patients’ needs are met and evaluates unit nursing care and performance. Participates in planning work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Plans and organizes training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs. Provides direct patient care when necessary for specific patient age groups.
The leader assumes 24-hour responsibility and accountability for nursing care for Women’s Health,labor and Delivery. The Director assumes responsibility for care of patients as they move through the hospital and into the home or other care facilities. Provides leadership and support to the unit using leadership skills to ensure best outcomes and high quality compassionate patient care. The director works with medical staff and other health care professionals collaboratively. Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
• Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
• Paid Relocation: Negotiable
• Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: See title above
• Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
•Current RN license manadatory, BLS, basic fetal monitoring, . ACLS preferred.
Certification in specialty area desirable.
five+ years management experience with BSN or Bachelors degree in a related health care field
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: mijholj917
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)