FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Director for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Benefit Analyst will provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of all benefit programs.
Conduct internal studies and market analyses on a variety of benefit-related subjects.
Presents information to inform and educate both team members and management.
Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws and/or regulations pertaining to compensation.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field
• Registered Nurse, Master’s in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Management experience preferred
• Marketing experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)