FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the CNO for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
Executive level work involving supervision of Administrative entity for the Local Workforce Development Area under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. Will work under the direction of the Executive Director of Agency to carry out all required functions of the staff to the Board, including drafting and implementation of program policies and procedures to ensure compliance with governing regulations and performance requirements. Position will supervise the daily activities of staff to Board and coordinate with the Fiscal staff, One-Stop Operator and Provider of Career and Business services. Also responsible for working with partners to serve area employers and entities involved with training and workforce development initiatives. Will have oversight of all budgetary functions, planning for the region, participate in regional economic development activities, and identify regional employment opportunities.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field
• Registered Nurse, Master’s in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Management experience preferred
• Marketing experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: cohjtewu817
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)