FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the CNO for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
Director, Wound and Sleep Services
The Program Director is responsible for implementation, ongoing management and strategic growth of the programs: outpatient Wound Care Center, HBO, Sleep Centers and inpatient and outreach across the system. This may include the development of additional sites in the market area and the long term management of the additional sites. The Program Director oversees day-to-day program operations and is responsible for: budgeting, revenue and cost management, reimbursement, quality management, performance improvement, marketing and community education, and human resource management. The Program Director is responsible for maintaining collaborative and consultative relationships, integrating programs within the hospital organization and creating effective working relationships, both internal and external.
Leads, plans, organizes, implements and directs resources and all aspects of the Cardiology, Respiratory, Sleep Lab, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Cardiac Catheterization service areas. Problem solves and interacts with other departments and medical staff. Ensures that services provided meet external and internal customer needs in an ever changing and competitive health care market.
* Plans, organizes, leads and directs the services offered by and the administrative activities of the Cardiopulmonary Services team. Identifies and develops new services in conjunction with other members of the leadership team and medical staff members.
* Develops both operating and capital budgets with input from administration, staff and physicians. Directs the establishment and implementation of plans to maximize the utilization of all human, material, financial and physical resources within assigned service areas.
* Meets and communicates effectively with other clinical, support and administrative departments.
* Responsible for assuring appropriate management practices, maintenance of appropriate staffing levels, competency assessment, staff orientation, ongoing education and development in all areas of responsibility.
* Actively participates in compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies; both departmentally and Health System wide as appropriate. Assures all areas of responsibility meet regulatory and accreditation standard compliance.
* Responsible for market analysis, special projects and research to identify and respond to patient needs. Develops, monitors, and manages a full range of financial, service and quality indicators in areas or responsibility.
* Promotes and maintains effective, harmonious relationships and communication with team members, organizational leadership, and medical staff members. Serves as a role model and consultant in areas of clinical specialty.
* Collaborates with Human Resources and direct reports on recruitment and retention initiatives. Serves as a mentor and guides the professional development of team.
The ideal Director, should posses the following minimal qualifications:
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field
• Registered Nurse, Master’s in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration preferred
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Management experience preferred
• Marketing experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: cohjtu717
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)