Registered Nurse Oncology
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW WITH HUMAN RESOURCES AND/OR DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR as well as further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources/ PLEASE NOTE: These are FULL TIME and PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES DIRECTLY WORKING FOR THE HOSPITAL.
- Busy Units. BSN preferred, high stress, fast paced setting. 2+ years of Oncology experience needed along with ACLS, PALS, TNCC,ENPC, CEN. as needed. Need excellent working relations with Physicians and surgeons. Ability to quickly adjust to any type of medical emergency and patient.
- MUST be highly organized and able to work as a team and be flexible with changing medical emergencies.
- Permanent positions will possibly be offered with relocation and commitment.
- Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay: + DOE
- Paid Relocation/Sign on: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: see title above
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Graduate of CCNE or NLNAC accredited school of nursing or graduate of accredited school of nursing with minimum 1 year recent acute care experience
- Prefer BSN
- Please note. To interview these GREAT opportunities DO NOT REQUIRE a state RN Lic to be considered for an interview.
- Qualifications: Active registered nurse licensure on start date; BSN preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion preferred on hire or required within 30 days and maintains. Minimum of one-year previous registered nurse experience in Oncology. Able to adapt to unpredictable situations within the clinical settings. Strong computer skills preferred. Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills. Works flexible hours that may include on-call. Maintains ACLS and PALS, CNOR as required by specific units. Strong IV therapy skills are needed.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: jededo717
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)