Registered Nurse, Neuro Unit
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
- Busy Neuro unit. BSN preferred, high stress, fast paced setting. 2+ years of busy experience needed along with ACLS, PALS, TNCC,ENPC, CEN. ICU experience a +. Need excellent working relations with Physicians and surgeons. Ability to quickly adjust to any type of medical emergency and patient.
- MUST be highly organized and able to work as a team and be flexible with changing medical emergencies.
- Permanent positions will possibly be offered with relocation and commitment.
- Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay: DOE
- Paid Relocation: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: State mentioned in title
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of CCNE or NLNAC accredited school of nursing or graduate of accredited school of nursing with minimum 1 year recent acute care experience
- Prefer BSN
- Current State RN license and CPR training and ACLS
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: sdofesm717
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare