FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
We are currently looking for full-time Speech Language Pathologists to join our team. This position provides screening, evaluation, and rehabilitation services for patients with speech and language disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency.
The Speech Language Pathologist plans and carries out specialized treatment programs, documents treatment, and maintains data regarding patient care, as well as demonstrates the clinical competence and knowledge necessary to provide treatment appropriate to the age of the patients served.
– Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university program
– Current licensure in the state listed in title
– Certificate of Clinical Competence or documented acceptance in Clinical Fellowship Year
– Recent medical pediatric experience preferably in an acute care setting is preferred
– Experience with pediatric feeding and swallowing is preferred
– Pediatric Modified Barium Swallowing (MBS) Experience is preferred
Our is committed to offering industry leading benefits including:
– Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: djstiu517
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)