Assistant Nurse Manager, Operating Room/New Brunswick, NJ
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Full time employee— WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME.
- The Assistant Nurse Manager of Surgical Services provides leadership in the day-to-day operations post-surgical areas, sterile supply, and the operating rooms and is accountable for the total operations within the service line, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- The director works in collaboration with management and physician leaders to ensure that the provision of patient care is delivered in a safe, consistent, and high-quality environment.
- RN mandatory; business savvy experience and full understanding of over clinical experience ; 5 years’ exp in management of OR; reports to CNO
- 3 to 5 years in key leadership roles within perioperative services
- Experienced in nursing leadership with a strong clinical focus in surgical services
- Requires bachelor’s degree in nursing, master’s degree in nursing or other advanced degree
- CNOR desired
DON’T HAVE TIME TO REGISTER AND APPLY RIGHT NOW??? CAN’T ACCESS YOUR RESUME THROUGH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE???
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE JOB ID LISTED BELOW OR THE KEYWORD “RL”
JOB CODE: dfjusew517
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)