FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME!!!—–Let us share the FACTS —YOU decide if the opportunity is the BEST FIT!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OPENINGS/JOBS ARE PERMANENT
Working under the direction of the Laboratory Manager or Supervisor, coordinates the performance of work in: the collection, receipt , processing and delivery of inpatient/outpatient/outreach specimens for testing; communicating with nursing/clients regarding patient specimens; the referral of specimens to outside laboratories; phlebotomy procedures; assisting in various projects. Interacts with physicians/clients/staff regarding in-house, outreach and referral lab tests. Prioritizes, delegates and coordinates the technical and administrative activities of the Laboratory Office/Phlebotomy Services and Medical Plaza Laboratory outpatient collections. * A complete list of job duties and the physical requirements for this position is available in Human Resources.
Specific Skills Required:
* Service Excellence SKills * Excellent telephone communication and excellent customer service skills. * Knowledge of medical terminology, good typing and computer entry skills. * Excellent command of reading, writing and speaking English. * Experience in at least 2 of the 3 disciplines of LMA duties: Phlebotomy, Specimen Processing, Client Services.
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
• Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
• Paid Relocation: Negotiable
• Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: See title above
• Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: muhyj517
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)