RRT, Respiratory Therapist, Days/Apopka, Florida
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Department Director for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
Registered Respiratory Therapist
- RRT with a minimum of 3 years adult critical care experience and licensed in the state. Needs BLS, ACLS and NRP certifications. Able To provide respiratory care to patients of all ages by performing Respiratory Therapy treatments, Arterial Blood Gases, BiPAP and Ventilator Care, EKGs, Oxygen Therapy, Balloon Pumps, participates on Rapid Response and Code Blue teams, along with routine daily duties, and other functions as assigned. Teamwork is a must! Able to work every other weekend, 12 hour shifts, take on-call coverage, and work required holidays.
Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
- Paid Relocation: Negotiable
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: See title above
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid Respiratory Therapist License/open to nights
- Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Strong background in critical care skills with emphasis on various modes of adult ventilation including invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- BCLS required, ACLS preferred PALS certification desirable.
- Knowledge and familiarity critical care ventilators as well as the Vision, Quantum and Synchrony non-invasive ventilators are preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must have 2-5 years of acute care experience, must be RRT, must have RRT license , and have ACLS.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: jcdoi2517
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)