Open Heart Registered Nurse/Lakewood Ranch, Florida
FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Let our Hospital Human Resource Department directly introduce you to the Department Director for a rapid turnaround.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources/ PLEASE NOTE: These are FULL TIME and PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
- The Registered Nurse with OR nursing care experience, including direct patient care, patient/ family education and discharge planning. This nurse provides professional nursing care across practice settings and the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family. Where nursing care is provided, the nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, outcome identification, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for care delivered. The ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required.
- Upgrade your career… We believe in education, positive and progressive training and furthering your experiences to become the BEST nurse possible. Nurses open, trained, able and motivated to Scub and Circulate preferred.
- Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay: DOE
- Paid Relocation/Sign on: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot:Florida
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Please note. These GREAT opportunities are in Florida/Lic. NOT needed in the interim to interview.
- Qualifications: Current FL. registered nurse licensure required; BSN preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion preferred on hire or required within 30 days and maintains. Minimum of one year previous registered nurse experience in the OR and/or acute care settings preferred. Able to adapt to unpredictable situations within the clinical settings. Strong computer skills preferred. Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills. Works flexible hours that may include on-call. Maintains ACLS and PALS, CNOR as required by specific units. Strong IV therapy skills are needed..
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: dohuee517
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)