1. Coordinates the Long-term Care Resident Assessment Instrument process as required by Federal and State regulation for Medicaid reimbursement.
2. Effectively communicates with all members of the health team to coordinate team efforts necessary to plan, provide and maintain optimal resident outcomes.
3. Monitors, collects data and plans corrective actions for the long-term care quality, safety and risk indicators of the facility. Reports required data as scheduled and attends all applicable team meetings as assigned.
4. Coordinates education of interdisciplinary staff on MDS/RAPS, Federal, OBRA, State regulations and quality measures.
5. Assists with ensuring that nursing practice is consistent with established standards of care and in compliance with regulatory and accrediting agencies. Provides leadership and direction with care coordination to assure quality outcomes.
6. Plans, implements and monitors various systems development within the assigned services, and assists to meet budget requirements. Assures that all processes and procedures meet standards of practice and regulatory guidelines.
7. Accountable for creating effective staff relations to support achievement of operational plans and system vision through demonstrating mastery of leadership competencies. Develops effective relationships with medical staff partners and community stakeholders. Creates an environment of Service Excellence.
8. Coordinates the admission process. Provides verbal and written communication to residents, families and referrals sources regarding the process for admission to the center. Coordinates and enters the intake information into our systems. Facilitates problem solving with residents, families, referral sources, insurance companies and clinical staff.
Please APPLY at: http://www.hcnhealth.com/apply_now.aspx or email a copy of your resume Directly to the Hiring Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and consideration.
Hospital Connection Network