FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
—Life is short, WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME.—–Let us share the FACTS —YOU decide if the opportunity is the BEST FIT!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
- Coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability and service productivity. The Director is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams and has a close working relationship with the general management team and the medical staff to effectively meet system goals, organizational goals and all pillars relating to the departments he/she oversees.
- Must have current Florida Nursing License
- BLS for Healthcare providers preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Director position
- Specialty certifications within 1 year of position, as appropriate.
- Special Skills and Experience:
- Maintains / Exceeds all Specialty educational requirements
- Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:100+ DOE
- Paid Relocation: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: Florida area
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BSN or MSN preferred
- 3-5 years as a Director in an acute care ICU/Cath/Telemetry setting Manadatory
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATIOn
JOB CODE: diojush16
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)Apply Now