FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
—Life is short, WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME.—–Let us share the FACTS —YOU decide if the opportunity is the BEST FIT!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
- Demonstrates ability to set up and monitor various invasive and non-invasive ventilation support devices; makes adjustments under direction of a physician; and assesses neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients and offers suggestions for improving outcomes.
- Able to prepare equipment and evaluate patient for procedure. Takes appropriate safety precautions and follows infection control guidelines. Performs puncture, or arterial line draw according to department protocol. Reviews results and assists with interpretation when needed. Offers feedback and recommendations to correct variations from norm as necessary.
- understands process flow, able to assist and instruct others.
- Able to administer appropriate therapies according to physician orders and Department standards and protocols this includes MDI’s, NMT’s, CPT, incentive spirometry, bland aerosol, sets up and maintains various monitoring devices.
- Treats all ages of patient population inclusive of infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric as assigned.
- Familiar with and follows department policies.
Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:+ DOE
- Paid Relocation: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot: Texas
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid Respiratory Therapist License
- Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Strong background in critical care skills with emphasis on various modes of adult ventilation including invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- BCLS required, ACLS preferred PALS certification desirable.
- Knowledge and familiarity critical care ventilators as well as the Vision, Quantum and Synchrony non-invasive ventilators are preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must have 2-5 years of acute care experience, must be RRT, must have TX license , and have ACLS.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE mwdwo516
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)Apply Now