FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
—Life is short, WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME.—–Let us share the FACTS —YOU decide if the opportunity is the BEST FIT!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: A complete list of demands for this position will be provided by Human Resources.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are requiring Texas PPM experience due to the 501A laws in Texas and the APP supervision requirements in Texas.
- Under the direction of the Hospital CEO/CFO, responsible for the direct and operational management of physician practices to include effective management of clinical systems, human resources, financial management, and environmental management; performs physician recruiting, business development and marketing functions for the physician practices sustaining the operational success of multiple physician practices, clinics or offices within the hospital area and remaining in compliance with all regulatory bodies.
Salary Range Hospital Willing to pay:100k+ DOE
Paid Relocation: YES
- Geographical Area/Work Life Balance snapshot:
- Status needed: Permanent full time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar.
• MBA or Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or relevant to position preferred.
• Minimum 10 years progressively responsible experience in physician practice management, including oversight of multiple physician practices, offices, or clinics.
• Demonstrated track record of success at managing, mentoring and motivating supervised staff and managing diverse teams to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational objectives.
• Strong knowledge of physician practice financial administration and payer reimbursement.
• Strong knowledge of legal issues relating to Texas physician-owned practices and hospital-employed physicians.
• Demonstrated budget, financial, and mathematics skills.
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Ability to work professionally with confidential, proprietary data and information while maintaining confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, both internal and external.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to plan, implement and manage multiple projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames, as well as the ability to deal with priority changes.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work within the established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the heavy traffic of applicants being received we are asking that serious candidates answer the following when submitting resume to us. Thanks for your understaning.
• Which organizations/hospitals you have already been in contact with, applied to, have been submitted to or interviewed within the last 6 months or so, this way we are NOT overturning the same stone.
• Please also let me know your expectations of the base pay “range” you would like to remain consistent with, this way I only share options that would make sense for you?
• If there are specific geographical areas that you are only interested in please let me know or just state that you are “open to relocation”? Opportunity is confidential and NOT in Dallas
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
JOB CODE: bdsut1115
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)Apply Now