FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO INTERVIEW and further information please email/apply with your resume for consideration
Full time employee—Life is short, WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME.
- Acute Care Administrators 5+ to choose from United States CEO,COO, CFO and CNO options
- Key responsibilities include:
- Providing the cultural leadership and setting the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff
- Delivery of high quality patient care
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media
- Qualifications for the CEO position include:
- At least 5 years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance is required.
- MBA/MHA is required.
- Management experience in hospital
- Experience in hospital administration.
Let’s save your time please. To be considered the following questions must accompany your resume for confidential review.
• Which organizations/hospitals you have already been in contact with, applied to, have been submitted to or interviewed within the last 6 months or so?
• If you have any for-profit acute care experience please let me know where I may find that on your resume?
• Please also let me know your present base pay along with the bonus program built in place so I only share options that would make sense for you?
• If there are specific geographical areas that you are only interested in please let me know or just state that you are “open to relocation”?
DON’T HAVE TIME TO REGISTER AND APPLY RIGHT NOW??? CAN’T ACCESS YOUR RESUME THROUGH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE???
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE JOB ID LISTED BELOW OR THE KEYWORD “RL”
Brought to you by the Hospital Connection Network (HCN Healthcare)Apply Now